MobileHomeLoans.com, in California, Oregon, Arizona and Florida, specializes in mobile home loans in parks and on-land financing. We also help finance Manufactured Mobile Homes on land, and on Condo/PUD homes. Please feel free to call or email us your Mobile Home Loan Information questions. If you need financing for Mobile Homes, we provide competitive rates and constant communication whether you’re buying or looking to refinance. Our mobile (and manufactured home) loans options include the following:
- Fixed rate loan options available
- Step rate loan options available
- Financing for homes located within a Park or a Condo/PUD Community
- Financing for new and used manufactured homes in California.
- Financing available for manufactured land-home deals.
- Financing for Permanent or non-permanent foundations
- Primary, Secondary, Investment, and “Buy-For” (purchase for someone else)
- No pre-payment penalties
- Financing options for ITIN borrowers.
- Closing costs and most third party fees can be financed depending on value of home and DTI Ratios.
- Used Manufactured Homes.
- No Rehab loans available
- Financing available for homes that have to be moved.
FIRST TIME HOME BUYER? SHOULD YOU RENT OR BUY?
Should you buy or rent a mobile home? The question of buying vs. renting is a knowing the costs associated with both buying and renting and your financial goals. We will help you explore your options and identify what price home you can qualify for.
Perhaps, you may want to Lower your monthly payments? We will do a full mort mortgage review to determine if refinancing your loan is a good option for you. Please feel free to contact us at 650-735-1334 or send us a quick online quote to determine your options.